NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Plant Pageant (the "Pageant") is open only persons at least 18+ years old at the time of entry and who are legal residents of the United States, excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories and is void where prohibited by law. Winners must have a valid, physical mailing address to receive prize. PO boxes are not accepted.The Pageant is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Tuilly Inc, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Pageant Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 15, 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending December 12, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by December 12, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All times are Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Pageant must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.tuilly.com/plant-pageant/create. The entry must fulfill all Pageant requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tuilly Inc. You may not enter more times than indicated. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Tuilly Inc. By entering the Pageant you agree to receive marketing email newsletters periodically from Tuilly Inc. You can opt-out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication. The prizes are indicated on https://www.tuilly.com/plant-pageant. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Pageant will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Pageant with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Tuilly Inc shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Pageant is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PAGEANT AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Tuilly Inc, anyone acting on behalf of Tuilly Inc, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Pageant, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Tuilly Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Pageant should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Pageant. In such case, Tuilly Inc may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tuilly Inc. Tuilly Inc reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Pageant or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Tuilly Inc has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Pageant including to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Pageant may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Tuilly Inc reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Pageant you agree to receive marketing email newsletters periodically from Tuilly Inc. You can opt-out of receiving these marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Tuilly Inc and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Pageant and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS PAGEANT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND DE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Pageant, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Pageant, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Pageant), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Pageant is Tuilly Inc, DE, United States.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Pageant and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.